Wednesday 5 August 2015

A weekend off infertility

Myself and M went away for a night this weekend and while the hotel wasn't everything it was cracked up to be, I decided on a long overdue cheat weekend and cheat I did so I would call that a success. I had my first hazelnut latte in about 2 months and it was everything I hoped it would be!!


 I also drank much wine (though I haven't exactly given that up but I didn't count my glasses like I usually would),

ate non-gluten-free sausages, bread and hash browns and the piece de resistance.... a massive chocolate brownie, mint ice-cream and whipped cream. It.Was.Unreal! I didn't even get the guilts after it so win-win! No pictures of the food since the waiter barely got a chance to put the plate down in front of me before it was hoovered up.

I'm not sure when my next cheat will be but it takes some of the sting out of the arrival of AF to know that a small cheat is allowed. I'm thinking pizza might be on the agenda next....it's the small things! Sigh.


No comments:

Post a Comment