Monday 27 July 2015

Here goes nothing!

Well, it's a big day - my first blog post! I've been wanting to do this for quite a while and I admit that I have been somewhat (majorly...) of a blog lurker for the past few months. Reading others' blogs has helped me to remember that I'm not alone out there in the big, bad world of infertility. I mean, of course I'm not alone - I have a wonderful husband who supports me more than I probably deserve, given my crazy moods and tendencies to lash out irrationally at times. 

We haven't told anyone IRL about our struggles but I think some close family and friends may have guessed at this stage that our stork has taken the scenic route to us. My husband thinks I read too much into things and others don't analyse as much as I do but I'm sure there are some question marks hanging over us all the same! 

Because we're dealing with both male and female factor infertility, it makes things a little harder...one thing seems to get fixed and then another breaks, or so it seems to us. I'll go more into our specific problems in a later post but for right now I just wanted to get the show on the road....

I hope I enjoy writing as much as I've enjoyed reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment